Thursday, October 06, 2005

If You Touch Your Dick, Wash Your Hands!

Alright, I'm never eating at a fucking McDonalds again. At least not in this area.

We share a building with this outfit that has a bunch of McDonalds franchises they own and run, so, naturally, they have manager trainings here as well. I walked into the bathroom and there was this guy wearing one of the blue manager's shirts standing at the urinal, tucking all his shirt and everything else back in. Then he flushes the urinal and walks out.

He didn't wash his fucking hands!!!!! And don't you think if anyone, a McDonalds resteraunt manager would know to wash his hands!!!!!

I guess it's a good I'm not supposed to be eating that crap anyways. Now I have even more of an incentive.

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger cantellya said...

I don't eat at Mc D's anymore either, because the last 4 (yes 4) times I went there was hair in at least one of my items, including an eyelash in my shake (good thing I popped the lid off to see why my vanilla shake was so dark). After reading your post, if I hadn't already stopped patronizing Mc D's I sure would have now!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger The RHS said...

omg, hair. I think I would've puked. That's really disgusting.

I wasn't planning on going there anymore but after reading about hair in your food four visits in a row, omg, I'm done. For real.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

I don't eat there anymore b/c of "super size me" the movie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home