Tuesday, October 04, 2005

One of those deals.

I don't know anymore I'm tired of everything I'm tired of my clothes I'm tired of the music on this fucking computer I'm tired of this desk I'm tired of my car and the ringing in my ears and pills I have to take and all that shit and I'm tired of it all and I just don't care anymore and I want to go somewhere or do something or totally disappear, totally fucking be gone from all this and all the shit I do all day long and not tell anyone or anything a fucking thing about it- just be all one day he's here and the next day he's a fucking ghost. gone.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger The RHS said...

yeah, but den, dear, you'd know where to find me. ghosts have graves. ;)

maybe i'd haunt around on you for fun and let everyone else think I wasn't around anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home