Thursday, October 18, 2007

Do I Have the Reins? Really?

I don't know that I'm out of the woods yet, but I'm feeling better. Even with all the job stress and general bullshit that keeps dragging me down, at least tonight, I'm doing better.

Maybe it's the Scooby Doo with the girl. Maybe I've just gotten to the "who gives a fuck" barrier. Maybe it's the drinking. Hell, it's probably all three. But right now, looking down the barrel of a long and horrible next two months, knowing I'm going to be miserable and more tired than I am know and will probably lose all my PTO, I'm in a good mood.

Now let's ride this sonuvabitch as far as it will take me! Giddyup!

4 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

*cheers* !!!!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger The RHS said...

salud!

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

tell me how those reins are treatin' ya?!?!?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

You MUST have the reins, Santa Claus. You're clearly out doing the world some good. Keeping you away from your blog and all. ;)
Hope all is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home