Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Luckiest People

Some of the luckiest people in the world are those who have faith in something. They know there's some bigger plan and can see all the strings, or at least have faith that the strings are there. Fuck what Barbara Streisand sang, people who have faith are the luckiest people. She's a dumb bitch anyways. And maybe Bacharac is to for writing that stupid ass song.

But I envy those people. They can sleep at night. The ocean and the stars don't bug them. They're happier. And from what I've read they also live longer. Lucky, believin' in something bastards.

Seriously though, those who have faith in something beautiful seem to lead beautiful lives. So, I guess the inverse is people who don't believe in anything lead nothing lives? God, I hope not.

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

Interesting thoughts.

I hope you find what you seem to be searching for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home