Monday, October 10, 2005

It's a Friggin' Monday Alright

Aye, it's been a Monday from the very beginning. Starts off with waking up an hour late. Not a big deal, I've been getting up early to exercise. But after a weekend of drinking and whatnot, and especially when you don't want to get out of bed because the fucking dogs woke you up damn near every hour to be let outside, I really needed to do it. So I did.

Walk in to work 15 minutes late. No good excuses except I woke up late, which sucks. Oh well. Fuggit. So I start working away and notice something smells like shit. That's not good. I start looking around and realize I stepped in dog shit. Fuck. Now I'm the guy who smells like shit. I so do not want to be that guy. I think I got it all cleaned up, but occasionally I'll get another whiff of it. Fucking fantastic. Maybe I'll get lucky and there'll be a bomb threat or something.

When you go to work tired, cranky and smelly it makes you wonder why you even bothered to get out of bed.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger The RHS said...

and apparently I've been walking around with my zipper down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home