Friday, July 06, 2007

Seriously -

Who gives a fuck about Criss Angel?!?!?!!??!?!?!?! Are there really legions of fucking emo boy magic fans out there? Really? Put down the eyeliner and step away from the magic deck of cards. I'm so glad I have satellite so I don't have to look at this froot loop yelling "Mind Freeeeeeaaaak!" for his friggin' promos anymore. Holy shit. And God bless technology.

And Cameron Diaz - WTF?!?!?!? I suppose once upon a time she was 'cute', but c'mon! Pissing off Peruvians is one thing - but that starlett's star has done shone. Please gracefully exit stage left. There was too much of you in "Holiday", cluelessness is so 1997 and you're looking tired. Does anyone really think you're all that relevant? Stick to animation. I'm sick of your mug. And your beady little eyes.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

Hater!

I don't know who Criss is. And Diaz *shrugs* whatevs. I have a friend though, who feels as passionately about her as you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home