Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It All Changes Tomorrow

I shouldn't even be here today. I have no focus, no concentration and very little will to get anything meaningful done. I am getting stuff accomplished; I just know my mind isn't here today.

I'm a little scared and for some reason feeling a little lonely. But I'm excited too. It feels like there are footfalls of anticipation echoing throughout my heart and my gut.

Tonight I have to be strong. And the same for tomorrow. No matter how scared or confused or lost I get I have to set my jaw and put on my game face. I have to.

6 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger cantellya said...

YOU CAN DO IT!
Hang in there bro!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger cantellya said...

Sorry--missed your question. Nursing. There are soooo many different aspects of nursing, I figured that'd be an exciting field.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

Let's see, I haven't been here for a few days so I think I've missed a couple posts. Did you get a new job perhaps?!??

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger cantellya said...

Hmmmm. Curious, and wondering if you're okay.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger The RHS said...

sorry about that.

things are good.

I'm the proud father of a beautiful little girl.

=)!!!!!

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

OMG you DID get a new job - a baby!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home