Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What's Important

I guess the previous post is part of the "what's important to you, Mr. RHS?" question that's been rolling around in my head for a while now.

I know what I want. I want more time. More time to spend with my family and friends and anyone else who becomes important to me. More time to build fence and be outside. More time to write and draw and build callouses on my fingertips. More time to figure out the hell I am and not whom I feel like I'm supposed to be. More time to drive around looking at shit.

Work is essential, or at least it is to me. I know I need it. But I don't know why and I know I sure as hell am not going to find any joy in this path I'm slowly walking down. It's getting down to do or die time and I can feel that in the pit of my stomache. I'm also beginning to realize that as much as I enjoyed my major in college, I probably wasted 4 years and thousands of dollars on something I don't know that I'll ever use. Right now I'll figure out how to get more time.

What's important to you?

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

my family.

my cat.

my spirit.

nature.

me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home