Friday, January 05, 2007

How I Blew My Five Free iTunes Downloads from Avis

Yup, I got free five iTunes downloads from Avis from my adventure in Atlanta. And no, I don't own an iPod (long story).

1. American Pie, by Don McLean
2. Nothing Better, by The Postal Service
3. The Sporting Life, by the Decemberists (and no, I'm not some college-student-wannabe trying to relive my university glory days by listening to college radio indy geek rock to maintain some sort of sad semblance of hipster street cred. I just really like that damn song! And when a friend lent me the album, it was truly the only song I liked on it. God bless single song downloads!)
4. Somewhere Over the Rainbow, by Israel Kamakw . . . . . . let's just call him IZ.
5. Cum On Feel the Noize, by Quiet Riot (interesting, did you know Apple sanitizes that title? Wussies.)

2 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Ha! I have all those songs downloaded too! (But I secretly love the Decemberists, don't tell anyone)

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

I only recognize a few of the titles... I love music I just don't know titles and artists -- except for all the metal bands I knew and loved as a teen. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home