Monday, January 14, 2008

You Know What's Hard?

Getting hate mail.

Seriously, I was fishing for some vitriol and all I got was a whole lot of nothing.

You know what else is hard?

Having the friggin' floors torn up in your house while you have a sick little girl at home. She was a trooper, but I'm pretty certain she was sick of my shit at the end of the day.

You know what is also hard?

Trying to make up the hours you missed because you were trying to keep a sick kid happy while cleaning up dog puke.

What a wonderful day.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

No more puke! No more puke!

Oh, sorry. I realize we don't control that so much. Worth a try. Hope she's feeling better!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Dude, hate mail blows. I know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home