Monday, September 12, 2005

Coffee and Keyboards

A word to the wise: don't spill coffee in your keyboard. If you do, you'll have to get one and you don't know who used it last.

So far, I've dumped skin flakes, eye lashes, eye brow hairs, head hairs, pubic hairs, food stuffs, boogers (yes, boogers) and only God knows what else out of this damn thing. On top of it the keys are covered in sticky schmootz. I think I'm going to contract a hand-washing disorder because of this damn keyboard.

It's fucking disgusting.

3 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger The RHS said...

fuck you, Jerry.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

**psst** turn on the comment verification.

Log in to Blogger, go to the Dashboard, Change settings, Comments, Yes for Word Verification.

It keeps the spammers out.

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger The RHS said...

yeah, I saw you had that on your blog. I'm trying to decide if I hsoiuld do it or if I like bitching about spammy people to damn much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home