Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Regarding the Comments of the Previous Post . . . .

Do you idiots even read this damn thing? Seriously.

queenoftheforest, I imagine you're some sort of great hippy goddess, but if you bothered to read any of this you'd know the last thing I'd be interested in is a fucking yoga lesson. Ommmm on this, bitch.

Sonya, nice try. But I don't want a loan. And if I did, would I want one from someone who fails to read and understand what I have going on here? Hell no. Who knows what other shit you'd fail to read.

So, good people. Take a tip from the RHS- whatever you do, do not visit WayofYoga.com or cashadvance.com. In My Opinion, these people are thieves out to steal your precious, hard earned money and to eat your children and pets. Plus, sonya's loan site has a friggin' sketchy looking re-direct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home