Monday, September 12, 2005

Just about when . . ..

Just about when you think everything is going to be alright, it seems like something you've either neglected or ignored jumps up to bite you in the ass. Yes, I'm speaking of my dear, loyal car, Pedro. The little fucker just wouldn't start. Again.

I'm just getting tired of this shit. Really, I am. I know it's such a trivial thing to get upset about, but it just seems like about the time I feel like I'm getting my footing something comes along and gives me a hard buck and knocks me on my ass. Yeah, it's a car. So take it to the mechanic. But what is the mechanic going to find? More wrong than not probably. So then it's clean Pedro up, and take him to the dealership where we hope to not get overly screwed over by an eager salesperson.

Like I said, I'm just tired of this shit. Blue needs a whole pile of work done plus tires, the Jinx needs a starter and God only knows what else on top of a paint job, window and door seals and new carpet. Add a nice heaping of all the other shit I can't get handled in my life and I'm done.

I'm sick this shit.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

Optimism much?


***but it just seems like about the time I feel like I'm getting my footing something comes along and gives me a hard buck and knocks me on my ass.***

I have a good friend that says things like that.

We go to the store to try and find whatever.

HER: "Ugh, I knew they wouldn't have it."

ME: "How about ... Oh, they don't have it. I'll have to check another store."

Wears me out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home