Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I Swear . . . .

. . . . I'm gonna' kill a mutherfukker!

I'm gonna' get revenge on the mutherfukkers who are edited job related junk and then I'm gonna' burn down the place that fucked up the order of flowers that were supposed to go to the missus.

Fuck! You'd think I was asking for the fucking moon! Just deliver the damn flowers when I tell you to!

-edited job related junk (it really is a good company, I'm just a little frustrated right now. 12 hour days will do that to you)-

Oh- and don't get me started on this whole house-selling bullshit!



Breathe deep









Okay, I feel better for now. Where'r my smokes, gin and firearms?

4 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

you're selling? on to more apple trees i hope!

and i'm sorry the flowers didn't get to missus on time, did they get to her at all?!?

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger The RHS said...

nah, they didn't at all. They totally dropped the ball. =( dumbasses. >=(

no more apple trees, but on to open fields where there are antelope and coyotes and badgers and eagles and hawks and all the stuff I grew up seeing. =) But I will miss the apple trees and the cherry trees.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger cantellya said...

OH MY GOSH! Just caught up on your blog. I wish I had posted something about not giving more than two weeks' notice. I got screwed out of 7 days of vacation pay! Dammit!
Good luck on the house selling sitch. My best to your wife & daugter :)

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger The RHS said...

glad to see you're back, cant! been meaning to stop by and see your Idaho exploits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home