Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Stop

Yeah, I haven't been around. That doesn't mean I haven't been reading. ;)

I'm tired. Tired of it all. I'm tired of being pissed. Tired of feeling like I want to fight everybody. I'm tired of feeling like I'm fighting everybody. I just want to do things my way. I just want people to fucking take care of themselves.

I want to be like Barbaro. Ready to take on the world. Even when gimped, he's trying to run. They vet him and he's ready to get back to the business of sniffing mares and jumping and kicking. What a heart he must have! It can't all be instinct. It can't all be just nature. He's a fighter. He doesn't give up, get tired or get discouraged.

We should all be lucky to be him.

1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

I couldn't watch the news footage replaying the accident (I never saw the thing happen) but am SO happy to hear he's fighting, just like you said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home