Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Wee Bit of Reflection

You guys, I'm tired.

Everything feels all fucked up but right now, at this very moment, whether it's exhaustion or some other reason, I feel at peace. But I know it's not for long.

And no one ever said the right decision was the easiest one.

I get to do the artwork for another concert poster, which has me a little excited. Now only if there were a way to make some fucking money off of this stuff. It also has me excited with the thought of getting another tattoo. Actually, it'd just be adding to the one I already have. But still, something to look forward too.

After talking to my father-in-law last weekend, I've decided I need to be a little more lenient about how I go about dealing with co-workers and clients. Somewhere along the line I've turned into an asshole. Well, a bigger asshole.

I'm tired of pissing people off. Let me rephrase that. I'm tired of pissing off people I care about. I don't want them sad or mad. I just want them to understand.

But I guess understanding is what we all want.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

Sympathetic: There is always a line crossed when you're trying to get your point across to someone and they get upset.

You just have to stop and try for another day. But say "I see this isn't going well, can I try to explain in a couple days?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home