Monday, January 08, 2007

Add This to the List . . . .

. . . . . of commercials I hate: any of the new Citi-bank commercials. They irritate the shit out of me. Are we supposed to believe some schmuck is really going to schlep his family to the Amazon to meet "long lost relatives"? Of course not, but it's not even done in a way that's clever or funny. Or travel to Florida via crop duster? Could be good, but it's not. I hate those commercials with a blinding passion. And I've never been a fan of their viking raider ones either. I'm guessing they're supposed to appeal to hacks like Andy Borowitz. Perhaps that dipshit is the one who's writing them. Maybe him and Mike Brubigula are having a good laugh about them.

I could've been a good hack too.

Assholes.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

I hate it too. Dumb!

But the Vikings one where he's walking down the aisle of the plane and his swingy-metal-ball-thingie hits a lady in the head - that's funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home