Monday, November 28, 2005

The World's Strongest Little Girl

Well, for now it looks like what was bugging me on the inside is gone- emphasis on for now. I mean, I feel little twinges of it and today I'm unreasonable angry at everything, but it doesn't feel like before. I think I have the girl to thank.

It's a heavy burden to put on such tiny little shoulders, but holding her makes me happy. It makes me forget and not care about all the other bullshit out there. Yeah, I'm tired. But for some reason it doesn't seem like a bad thing when I'm watching her watch the world the only thing I really care about is doing right by her.

I just hope it continues on like this.

3 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

:)

I'm picturing pretty blue eyes, long lashes, and balled up little fists, lightly grabbing at her daddy's fingertips.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger cantellya said...

Makes me smile on the inside, getting a daddy's view of his little girl. I'll never forget the way my bro-in-law looked at my neice they brought her home. Priceless. Hope your T-day was great. :)

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger The RHS said...

Thanks, you two. Damn near made me blush! =)K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home