Friday, February 10, 2006

Almost There!

I'm so close to getting my free iPod I can almost taste it! I have 3 for sure's and just need two more to go. I'm so excited. I know it's something stupid and I could better focus my energy on something else. But it's kind of fun and has given me something else to think about other than the other shit that keeps me awake at night.


Sometimes it's these little things that are fun to fill in the spaces of the day. Yeah, I could be obsessing about the Middle East or our educational system or where I'm going to be if I get shitcanned, but those are all issues so far out of my control it's not as much fun. Doesn't mean I don't give a damn. But will I get a free iPod or a free laptop for expressing my concerns to five people and then getting them to express their concerns? Hell no! Besides, there are so many better written, more well thought out political blogs than I could ever do. I mean, those people put effort into that shit and write daily about it and study it. Me, not so much. So I'll go after my free iPod instead.

I'm hoping for the 30GB Video iPod in black.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home