Tuesday, February 21, 2006

"Bob Dylan's Dream" Is Stuck in My Head, Ears

I had a dream lastnight about the me and the missus and the tart and her boy and my brother and one of my cousins. Nothing interesting, except for the fact we were all together and I was trying to balance the excitement of the tart visiting with catching up with my brer and my cousin.

It's also hard to find anything to post about. There's lots. But I read a post by someone that was absolutely crushing and made me think about all the chaos in my life and how none of it matters. Not when it's the big stuff. The stuff that matters. I keep saying it. I just need to keep remembering it. This chaos will sort itself out and will be forgotten or laughed about over beers down the road. But what matters are things like the people in the dream I had. All this is tertiary.

I'm private, and I try to keep at least a somewhat modicum of anonymity and I try to pass that along. So peace and love to you. Nothing is easy- especially this. My heart goes out to you and your friend's family if you read this.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

i feel ya red. and thank you.

of course there's always something to blog about, tell a story about or bitch about.

but like you said the following post -- tell them you love them. that way the mediocre stuff doesn't win.

it's tough but knowing people who don't even "know" me care makes such a difference. i love all my blog-friends for being themselves and having a little HTML fun.

back to the grind...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home