Wednesday, February 15, 2006

VD

Coincidence Valentine's Day and venereal disease share common initials?

Anyways, it's never been a holiday really celebrated by the missus and me. The most traditional and romantic thing we do is order a heart shaped pizza. Our first VD I got her a brick of .22 shells and a bag of glass to break.

But this time it was different, though not intentionally so. I wanted to get her something special, just for being such a great mother and wife. She pointed out a piece of jewelry in the paper she liked, and it just so happens it's been a piece I've been wanting to get her for a while. So, after a couple of days (well, we went yesterday), the girl and I sneak down to the jewelry store, get for her and I dress the girl up in a frilly velvety frock to display her mom's new necklace.

Turns out it was a good surprise. Though it took her a while to figure out the girl had it on. And that it had diamonds.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

that sounds wonderful ... i'm so happy you had a great day and went a little beyond your norm.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home