Thursday, July 20, 2006

And the Goal Is . . . . ?

I think what it all boils down to is whether or not you're a man (or woman) of your word. I've been striving lately to do what I say I'll do. It's hard and sometimes I hate it. Sometimes after I've said I would do something, I really wish I could take it back. Hell, recently it would've netted me $2,500.

You only want to do what you think is right (name the band who sang that line for extra bonus points!) and if that's what you're trying to do, no one can fault you, right? Sometimes it doesn't seem that way, but I try to think it don't matter as long as I can sleep at night. But even doing the right thing leaves me tossing and turning into the wee hours of the morning.

I know all of this is headed somewhere. But I just have to figure out where. Perhaps that's the goal.

4 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger cantellya said...

Social distortion.
WHAT'D I WIN WHAT'D I WIN?
It's funny how sometimes your posts are vague, and I sit here and try to figure out what it's about, and while I'm sitting here figuring, you're the only one who really knows what your post is about. Ok, maybe I shouldn't have gone on & on... Sorry....

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger The RHS said...

aye aye! Social D it is! but you knew that. lol =D

Your prize? five extra bonus points!

Funny how the name of that one band sums up my entire feelings of right and wrong and trying to get to the point of everything.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

I toss and turn at night for doing/saying/thinking the right thing too.

FUCK ALL THE FUCKERS THAT MAKE IT SO.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger The RHS said...

amen, dont.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home