Friday, July 21, 2006

TGIFF

What a crazy ass week. I'm so damn glad it's over.

I'm in a fucked up mood too. I'm tired, horny, lonely, a little pissy and not taking the shit I need to take seriously serious enough. It's the kind of mood that would have me lighting dumpsters and shit on fire just because I wanna' see that shit go up. So, I'm not in a bad mood, but as you can see in a fucked up mood.

But I'm getting on the road, driving the three plus hours over the hills to see my girls. For a day and a half I can forget about this shit, get my head straight and come back Monday (or Sunday night) ready to hit it hard. Well, harder than this. I'm just fucking tired.

And I need a positive role model.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

TGIFTuesday. Maybe I need a good role model too.

I hope your trip was a healthy and fruitful one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home