Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I Bitch, You Decide!

Alright, I only know of one person who's actually read this damn thing, and if you want to know which movie to watch and which sucks check her out (though the whole damn thing is pretty entertaining), but here's the question I post to all you anonymous passer-byers:

Should I make it so people can't spam this?

Here's the deal. I like to bitch. I like to bitch about stuff alot. Especially stuff that, in the whole scheme of things, don't matter a whole helluva' lot. Shit like blog spammers.

But it is annoying. I mean, I know what these assholes are doing. And I get a little joy out of it, but by ignoring them I'm a willing pawn in their dumb-assed game.

So, to block or not to block? What do you all think? Or do you even give a shit? Or are you thinking "I wish this navel-gazing mother fucker would quit typing this bullshit and get on to something serious." If that's you, then why the hell did you read this far down?

Anyways, I'll decide Friday. Comment as you want. This is your one chance to tell some prick in Oregon what to do.

3 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

Good luck! I only picked up a few readers through the Next Blog button.

The rest come through other blog-friends I've become acquainted with.

The best way to do it is definitely start leaving comments on other blogs.

I have some sad news for you ... 99% of the blog spammers are just programs that seek out and spam, they're not real people leaving real comments. That's why the word verification works, those wormy programs can't do the word ver.

Thanks for the shout out, BTW. If you haven't seen my non-movie blog it's donteattoken.blogspot.com and I have you linked.

*wink*

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger The RHS said...

ahh, you have me linked! *garsh =)

yeah, I had a feeling that's the way it is. It's kind of funny, the next blog button. I've found some really good reading through it (that's how I stumbled upon your fantastic movie blog!)

so I'm guessing you're for the spam control, eh?

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

sliiiightly.

once you get one that's about three pages long you wouldn't find it fun to hate anymore - it got annoying deleting them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home