Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Latest on the Keyboard Saga

So I've got most of the crap scraped off the keys. But I still feel like I need a shower after I type anything and eating at my desk has stopped.

A few more items dropped out of the keyboard- mostly whitish dander and what I'm hoping is chocolate. Thank God there were no more pubes.

I'm trying to figure out if I can spray Lysol on the keys or if I'll be back where I started.

Fucking disgusting keyboard.

I need to go wash my hands. Again.

5 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger The RHS said...

Jessica, you're a tricky bitch!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

Wait, you got a spammer WITH the word ver?? None of the bloggers from my group have experienced that.

GODDAMMIT LYSOL THE KEYBOARD, DUNK IT IN LYSOL!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger The RHS said...

Yep, spammer with the friggin' spam control.

I thought about that but I'm afraid if I Lysol the fucker I'll be back where I started- or get an even nastier one.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

Request an Ergo one ... you'll have to get used to the new improved split in the keyboard but it'll probably be a NEW one.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger The RHS said...

unfortunately, they have used ones of those as well. =/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home