Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Once You Know It

So, this morning I made a monumental mistake. A member of my team showed me how to pop the keys off of my keyboard. Damn it. Now that I know how much crap is still stuck under there I don't think I'll ever be content. Not until I take every fucking key off of the keyboard at the same time, use Q-Tips and rubbing alcohol to clean everything down and then re-assemble the friggin' thing.

It's kind of like a carnival ride. You get excited to try something and you get your chance and go for it. Before you know it you're upside down with your change falling out of your pocket and covered in puke.

At that point it's too late to turn back. Ignorance is bliss.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger The RHS said...

aye, perhaps I do. But in all honesty, I think we all knew this day would come.

Good to hear from you! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home