Monday, September 26, 2005

Soap and Water Please?

Okay, maybe this whole germ-a-phobic thing is getting out of control. But in my opinion, this is flat-out fucking disgusting.

I'm taking a piss and there's some guy in the stall next to me. I think he's taking a shit, but I don't know for sure. I finish up and go wash my hands. I hear the toilet in the stall flush. Then I see him grab the door handle and exit, without washing his fucking hands!!!!!!!!!!!

All I ask is a little soap and water! I don't care if he took a piss and didn't touch his dick. I don't care if he flushed the toilet with his fucking shoes. I care that I don't know if he did or not and he didn't wash his fucking hands!!!!!

The guy doesn't work in our office, thank god. I'd be a real fucking mess if he did. This is why I'm going to move out to the middle of nowhere, someplace where I don't have to deal with people who can't wash their fucking hands.

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

I agree. If not for yourself, then wash your GD hands for the rest of us.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger The RHS said...

Thank you! A voice of reason finally speaks! I'm not fucking crazy afterall!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home