Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sunny day

What a weird day and it's not even over yet. Not bad weird, good weird.

Woke up this morning and went about my business as usual. Except I wasn't happy or sad or anything. I just wanted to fight. Fuck shit up. Just wanted to find some fucker looking at me wrong and go toe to toe, which would be bad because I don't know how to fight. I'd totally get my ass handed to me. But that'd be okay.

Work is work. Made a grusome discover under my keys. Never make that mistake again.

Then today was team lunch. So the four of us drove to a place I'd always seen when I was a parts driver but never stopped in. Just a little burger shack, almost a dive. Walk in, feels like a dive with how many years of nicotine floating in the air. But the food was great. And we all had a good time. I love places like that. It was nice to go on a team lunch that was way out of the way and to a place hardly anyone at work goes to. I love those little adventures. Maybe one of my personal adventures will be to grab a beer or a gnt at one of the little watering holes I pass on my way home.

So now I'm all happy and shit and I don't know what to do with myself. I sure as hell don't feel like being here, don't feel like going home or feel like going to all the places I usually go. I still feel agitated I guess, but I don't feel so much like fighting now. It's a good time I'm a straight up chicken shit or I'd have no teeth in my head.

I also feel like sleeping.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

Those're some funky symptoms, eh?

I attribute days like that to anxiety attacks.

But I'm really glad you had a good lunch!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger The RHS said...

As nice as my lunch sounds it doesn't sound like it was as, erm, satisfying as your evening. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home