Friday, September 23, 2005

I've Had Enough

Friday could not come soon e-fucking-nough. I have had enough of this shit for a week. And it hasn't been a bad week, I'm just one of those assholes that lives for Friday after work I guess. I could take a nap right now. Instead of coming to work I almost stopped and took pictures of ignorant shit I've always wanted to take pictures of.

To think about it, this week has been stressful. But it's not like I'm a fireman or a soldier or something or somebody living in one of the hurricane areas. Actually, my life is pretty fucking easy. In the whole scheme of things my job is pretty pointless and I live in a nice house and all that. Sure, I have to cut down on the alcohol and food, but all in all that's not too bad. And when disaster does hit, it'll be so sudden that there will not be any time for prep. It'll be head for higher ground or get the hell out of the way and hope you're not covered in ash or under a mountain. I'm a pretty lucky bastard once you get down to it.

After a week of my 'new lifestyle', I've come to a discovery. Exercise doesn't ease aggression. In fact it encourages it. Which means I need to learn how to fight.

2 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

One may think after only a week of a healthier/exercising lifestyle it isn't programmed into your body and hormones yet!

Give it time. Try to think positive thoughts to go with the endorphines you're feeling!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger The RHS said...

Well, one positive thought is I'll be able to outrun whomever's wanting to kick my ass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home