Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dammit. Fuckit.

It's been a shitty week so far. Just bad stuff all around and I try not to let it get me down, try to let old resentments go, and here they are again, bobbing around in my head again like, like, like a turd you can't flush.

the worst of it is that I can see how one person's actions has led to this. I hate him. I know it's a powerful word. But it's true. I despise him. I hate him for all he has robbed me of; though I hate myself for buying his lies and hanging around that place, alone and lonely. I hope he enjoyed having his family around. And I hope they find out what a son of a bitch he is.

and I'm sorry, Casper.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

For clean karma you have to decide to forgive him and forgive yourself. It's the only way to let go.

I know how hard that is, there are a few people from my past that I just can't forgive.

But one of the biggest assholes I forgave, completely! Odd, huh? It's b/c I know how lost he is and how unintentional the assholedom was. He was just selfish.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger The RHS said...

Well, I guess there won't be any clean karma. At this point it looks like DIY karma is what I'll have to do.

I could forgive him if I hadn't missed and lost so much.

If there are any Romani out there that know any old curses let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home