Friday, September 22, 2006

Lead with the Chin

Well, guess what? The deal fell through. After all summer of dealing with these people, being apart from my girls, then finding out the fucking weasel didn't give the appraiser the earnest money agreement the first go round and has been lying since; after all the bullshit; after all the frustration and other emotions, the house ain't sold.

I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of those people. The missus isn't mad at them - just frustrated at the situation. She says it isn't their fault the loan didn't go through. She doesn't trust them, but she doesn't hold any ill-feelings against them.

Me, I do. I hate them. Or at least him. His bullshit kept me from my family. His lying kept us from moving on. He took from me something that I can never get back. There will never be "even". Kicking out the teeth he lied through won't get me anything. Burning down the barn they're building won't get me anything. I lost my little girl's first summer. I missed kisses and more firsts than I like to think about. There is nothing he or I or anyone else can do to make that right. I missed time with my wife. I missed cuddling and making love and late night conversations about nothing. There is nothing that sonuvabitch can do to make that right either.

They had all fucking summer to get their shit grouped. It ain't my fault they can't get their fucking house in order. It ain't my fault they aren't trustworthy enough to qualify for a loan. But because we tried working with them, we got fucked. FUCKED! I just want to move on! I'm sick of his lying and his bullshit!

I hope nothing good ever happens to him again. Unfortunately, that will only hurt their little boy, which I don't want.

I don't care what his wife says about him being a good person; to me, he will always be a fucking liar and a thief.

6 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

:(

Can you leave the house abandoned until it sells? I don't know how that stuff works. I'm sorry your summer was all crap!

Try to keep the rage low though, it's bad for your health. Think of what lies ahead, good good stuff.

I pray your house does sell soon, to the right family.

The liar guy is already getting what he has coming - he's ashamed and feels less than worthy.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger The RHS said...

I think we're going to have to. It just makes our lives that much harder and now we have to scramble to come up with a whole bunch of money to close on the house we're trying to buy.

I hope you're right about him being ashamed, but I think he thinks we don't actually have a back-up buyer and that we'll drop the price another $10K because we did it once already - after he fucking lied.

Thanks for your kind thoughts and words though. =)

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

I don't know much about the world of buying and selling. My mom helped me find/buy this townhouse and I've been here ever since.

I really do hope and will pray that things work themselves out.

eHugs!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

Everything will be okay in the end.

If it's not okay, it's not the end.

~unknown

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Some people should be dragged out into the street and shot.

But I'm showing my touchy~feely side again, aren't I?

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger The RHS said...

dont, RT, those two posts cracked me up this morning. =D

Thanks. =)

Will be cleaning my Wingmaster . . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home